7/25/17 Carrying the Bridal Heart
“Most of those I have sent forth to do My work have become distracted or have fallen asleep along the way. Others have been mesmerized by the trappings of the world and have used My provision to pad their personal comfort zones. It truly looks as if there are very few proclaiming the truth of My Word. Outwardly, it appears as if the money changers have again taken over My temple. You need to look closer. I have a remnant. I have a people who are familiar with the coals at My altar.
"There are those who have embraced My refiner’s fire and have proven their love for Me. They have been faithful in all of their assignments no matter what the cost has been to them. Many have often laced their sandals and prepared for journeys of valor, carrying My hope to others. They are unrecognizable by the world and most of those who are squandering My time and My mercy. They are the quiet few who carry the bridal heart of Jesus wherever I tell them to go. I am about to give them a wedding garment in exchange for their well-worn worker’s clothing. I am about to send forth My Bridegroom for them.”
Matthew 6:19-21 NIV
19) “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
20) But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
21) For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
Matthew 16:22-23 NIV
22) Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”
23) Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Out of my sight, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
Matthew 21:28-31 NIV
28) “What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’
29) “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.
30) “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will sir,’ but he did not go.
31) “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”
If you are slumbering, you need to wake up. If you are distracted, you need to regain your focus and align it with God’s focus for you. If your personal goals do not center around a bridal heart and honorable preparation for attaining it, you have positioned yourself along the sidelines of where God is moving.
Please bring my heart in perfect alignment with Your heart, Lord,