4/25/17 Seeing with His Eyes
“Cherish what is held in high esteem by Jesus. Freely give away what you own of Me. Get rid of whatever owns you. Establish truth in every area of your life. Hold close whatever lines up with My Word. Be a good friend. Rejoice! Live your life for the sake of others. You are Mine. I make you valuable in a world of no real values.”
Gen. 1:27-28a AMP
27) So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28a) And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]…
Matt. 6:24 AMP
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).
John 13:34-35 AMP
34) I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
35) By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves].
Rom. 8:15-16 AMP
15) For (the Spirit which) you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in [the bliss of] which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father!
16) The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God.
You are valuable! The Holy Spirit of God has placed value on you and in you. God considers you so valuable that He wants to spend eternity with you.
Now that you are His, He has a vessel through which He can show His heart, His love, and all of His principles. He can literally walk on the earth once again, because the Spirit of Jesus resides in you if you’ve given your life to Him. He can reach out His hands, speak His Words, and show His mercy through those who formerly rejected Him in one way or another. You are not only valuable to Him; you are valuable to His work. Your life is useful and desperately needed if only you respond for Him to the needs around you.
Let me see with Your eyes, Lord,