3/30/17 Welcome Home
“You delight My heart. I sometimes simply observe you while you go about My business, guarding you, protecting you, and providing a way for you when there is no way. It pleases Me to have you with Me for eternity.
"When your portion of time on the earth is over, I will welcome you into heaven with all of My heart. Until then, fight the good fight. I am with you. I cherish you and I am pleased to be called your ‘Abba’.”
Genesis 1:27-28a AMP
27) So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28) And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]…
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
There is no God like our God. There are no people more privileged than those who have embraced the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ, and have the wonder of open access to a loving Father.
I remember seeing a cover of a prominent magazine, which pictured some dignitaries sitting in front of the desk of then President John Kennedy. Under the desk, little John-John, who was about two at the time, was playing at his father’s feet. To the dignitaries, the President was “Mr. President.” To John-John, he was “Daddy.”
Thank You, ABBA,