3/13/17 Hope and a Future
“I will always be with you. You are at the very center of My heart. When all things around you seem as if they are out of order, I remain the same. When there is no hope from those who are in authority, I have plans to make you prosper with My kind of prosperity. As you give yourself fully to Me, you have set in motion My plans for you. My plans for you are eternal. They are designed to give you hope and a wonderful future. Submit fully to Me now. Surrender every area of your life to Me without reservation. You can trust Me.”
Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV
5) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6) in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 18:10 NIV
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Isaiah 2:22 AMP
Cease to trust in [weak, frail, and dying] man, whose breath is in his nostrils [for so short a time]; in what sense can he be counted as having intrinsic worth?
Isaiah 30:21 NIV
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying “This is the way; walk in it.”
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Hebrews 13:5b AMP
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
What an astounding gift to have a Father who has all things in His grasp, who determines all things and cares for us with a loving heart. As a loving Father, He continually provides all that we need, both seen and unseen.
The next time you feel you have gone too far or failed Him once too often, remember His promise to never leave you. He looks at your heart. If it is turned toward and seeking Him, His heart is turned toward you.
Turn my heart toward You always, Lord,