9/21/16 Fill Your Lamp
“In a few short moments of heavenly time, I will be calling the bride of My Son home. It will be sudden, but not unexpected, for those who are truly waiting for His return. I have been observing the preparations that are transpiring in the heavenlies for that wondrous event. Much excitement is the order of the day, as all is very close to being complete. Everyone is in union with My Spirit and all is in order.
"It is much different from what is going on in the physical realm. The contrast between those who are truly waiting for the return of My Son in order to be with Him and those who are only waiting for their reward is becoming very clear. Those who are waiting for Jesus know all the signs, understand the seasons, and are filling their lamps at this very moment. They are pressing their wedding garments. Others are recognizing the signs, but are too busy with the distractions of life to focus on searching only for the oil of My Holy Spirit. Still others see all that is happening in their midst only as distractions from pursuing the things that are dear to their hearts. They care little about what I care about, and are consumed with their own needs. These will be sad days for them.
"Dear children, do not put aside the heralding that is becoming more evident each moment. It is resounding through the heavenlies and soon will join in choruses of praise with those who have prepared for the wedding feast. Some of you will wonder what that incessant noise is all about!”
Matt. 25:1-6 NIV
1) “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2) Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
3) The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
4) The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
5) The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6) At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet Him!’”
John 12:28-30 AMP
28) [Rather, I will say,] Father, glorify (honor and extol) Your [own] name! Then there came a voice out of heaven saying, I have already glorified it, and I will glorify it again.
29) The crowd of bystanders heard the sound and said that it had thundered; others said, An angel has spoken to Him!
30) Jesus answered, This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sake.
Rev. 22:17 AMP
The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drinkthe water of Life without cost.
When I first came to the Lord, I remember this one person who had received a revelation of the bride of Christ and the holiness that accompanied that heritage. I remember sitting in the room with a bunch of others as she explained what the Holy Spirit had revealed to her.
In her enthusiasm, she was incredibly animated, flowing in a freedom that I had never seen in her before, bright-eyed and glowing. The rest of us sat there in a silent stupor, not having a clue regarding what she was talking about. When she was finished, I think she might even have been interrupted and jokingly told to “cool it.” We went on to some other “important” subject, all expressing some form of “wisdom” on that topic. I think that will be the kind of glaring separation seen in the heart of the church in these end times.
May I hear Your voice, Lord,