7/21/16 The Key to Everything
“Come close! Listen very carefully! The key to everything you need is Jesus! He is the answer to your every question, the hope of your every desire. Study His life. Examine His ways. Emulate His heart motives, see as He sees, love as He loves; and you shall prosper. Become as devoted to being in My will as He is and your days will glow with the kind of life of which the world has no knowledge.
"You have been bought with a price that He gladly paid. He lives in you. Allow His life to flow through you for your good, for My purposes, and for the sake of others.”
Matthew 16:24-25 AMP
24) Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself [disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests] and take up his cross and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also].
25) For whoever is bent on saving his [temporal] life [his comfort and security here] shall lose it [eternal life]; and whoever loses his life [his comfort and security here] for My sake shall find it [life everlasting].
Matthew 21:28-31 NIV
28) “What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’
29) “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.
30) “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ’I will, sir,’ but he did not go.
31) “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”
To live out Christ’s life in the world around us with the same passion and heart commitment that Jesus lived when He walked among His creation is:
1) the only fitting response to the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
2) the proper and honorable representation of Jesus to a world that is dying and out of answers.
3) the highest form of praise that can be given to the Lord as you emulate Him.
4) the proper response to the call of the Holy Spirit to prepare your heart as a waiting bride for the return of Jesus.
5) the only way to overcome the perilous times and seasons in which we are living, so that you can fulfill your purpose in life.
Give me Your heart, Lord,