7/09/16 Speak His Words
“Death and life! You own them both with your life in Jesus. You are called to bring the life you have been given to others. Your words should only be My Words. Your actions should only be His actions. He only gives life!”
Exodus 33:13-16 NIV
13) “If I have found favor in your eyes, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”
14) The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
15) Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.
16) How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth, must be whatever is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.
9) That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
So many people have followed the teaching of speaking positive things so that positive things will happen to them. I believe that the Lord wants us to speak His words, which are absolute truth, rather than the words that come from our fears, misunderstandings, or foolish doctrines.
God is in the absolute truth business. There is nothing that He has ever said that cannot be trusted. He is in the life giving business. The life we have been given in Jesus is a life that is available to anyone who desires it. When we talk of Him, we bring the opportunity for life to others. When we serve others through Him, others see the difference between the darkness of the world and the brilliance and the wonder of Him. We do have life to give when we give to others in His Name and His power— through His Word and by our words and actions.
Have me give only life to others, Lord,