6/28/16 Sufficient for Today
“You need to walk in the forgiveness that I have provided for you. The enemy of your soul would delight in having you remain under the condemnation of what you have done in the past, even those things you did before you came to Me. He continually reminds you of your sin.
"My Holy Spirit always reminds you of complete forgiveness and acceptance. The person you were before you accepted the Lordship of Jesus over your life is dead. There is no life there anymore. Because you have chosen to come to Me, I have taken care of your past. I am in charge of your present days, days that I have appointed for you. I have plans for your future.
"Walk in freedom. Pray for those you have harmed when I bring them to mind. Place them in My hands once and for all time. I will take care of them. It is My job, not yours, to focus on how they are to be healed. It’s what I promised to do for you. You do what I call you to do this day. Walk in My love and forgiveness. Looking back will harm Our relationship. It will rob you of the joy I have for you. Looking ahead will overwhelm you. It will cause you to fear the future. I am sufficient for today. Hold My hand; I am here for you.”
Ps. 103:11-12 AMP
11) For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him.
12) As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
II Cor. 5:17 AMP
Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ, (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!
As the Lord teaches us humility, He has a way of showing each of us how much we need Him. He reveals the darkness of our own hearts, so that we can look past the failings of others and extend mercy to them. His acts of love are far different from the condemnation in which Satan attempts to have us reside.
The enemy wants to make sure that we concentrate on our failures, rather than on the new life we have in Christ. It is a trap full of entanglements that, if given enough attention, will keep us from walking in the freedom with which Christ has set us free.
Show me who I am in You when I start to listen to the lies, Lord,