6/21/16 Paying the Price
“Delight in Me. I am your light in the darkest parts of your journey. Take My hand. I will walk with you. I am always near you. I will guide you through the perilous parts of your journey. Do not look around at the things that will bring you fear. Look into My eyes. Focus your attention on Me. You will finish your tasks and bring glory to Jesus. On the other side of this specific path, there is light. You will make it, because I am with you.”
Acts 4:29-33 NIV
29) “Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness.
30) Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”
31) After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.
32) All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had.
33) With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all.
As you know, most of these Father’s Heart messages are for me first. Since I gave my life to the Lord, they have come to me as comfort, encouragement, and exhortation when I seek Him in prayer. I have been told to share them with those of you who desire to read them. Many of you have said that they are pertinent to your life and your personal walk when they arrive; that they are a word to you as well. Praise God!
Those of you who read these messages are the “very few.” People seem to be able to discard or ignore what we believe to be the heart of God as they would yesterday’s news. It can be very discouraging at times when these messages and our writings are not desired by the church in general, even though they all are a call to the only answer during these challenging times—a closer walk with Jesus. At times we wonder if we should continue. We know, however, that we can’t stop heralding the call. We would be living in disobedience if we did. Our Father wants His words to go to those who will hear. That is who we are asked to serve, no matter how lonely it feels.
If you are called to draw near to the Lord or have been under attack because of what you are called to do for Him, be encouraged. Never give up. Jesus is with you. Your Father is at your side. The Holy Spirit will guide you. You need to commit to pay whatever price is required to continue in the direction in which your Lord and Father has called you. Stand! Trust in Jesus! He is your Lord.
Shake the room and pour out Your grace on those of us who need more of You, Lord,