12/24/16 You're the Message
“Never believe the lie that I can’t use you. Never think that the school you are in is not training you to reach others with My heart. Each and every lesson We go through together is valuable material for your future and the future of those I send your way. Even the smallest lesson can be used to help someone else at a future date. I am imparting the wealth of My Word in you as you seek answers for your needs. I am showing you Who I am when We spend time together. I am teaching you how faithful I am whenever I answer your needs.
"One day someone will need what you are learning. Each trial, question, or need will not be wasted. Someone, sometime, will need what you have learned from Me. Trust Me! I am making you a part of the answer for someone else’s need. When you least expect it, I will use you to help that person to know Me better.”
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Romans 8:28 NIV
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Eph 4:12-13 AMP
12) His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints (His consecrated people), [that they should do] the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body (the church),
13) [That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ and the completeness found in Him.
Hebrews 12:12-13 NLB
12) So take a new grip with your tired hands and stand firm on your shaky legs.
13) Mark out a straight path for your feet. Then those who follow you, though they are weak and lame, will not stumble and fall but will become strong.
I love the phrase in Hebrews that reads “stand firm on your shaky legs.” I am to do that so that others who follow me in the future might be helped in their walk. To know that in my weakness someone else might be made stronger encourages me to keep going, even though what I might be going through at the time seems to be of little benefit to others or to God.
Over the years, the Lord has used instances from my past to help others. As a matter of fact, everything I share or teach in some way comes from the sum of my past experiences with God. How about that! Not only do we get to share His message; but He makes sure we are the message, so that others can be encouraged when it’s their turn to grow.
Cause me to learn and then give away what I have learned when it’s needed, Lord,