12/12/16 Examples of Jesus Needed
“Will you pour your life into someone who doesn’t care if I ask you to do it? Will you continue to give and give when the ones to whom I send you can only take? When will you say, “Enough”? When will you lay down the cross I give you?
"I need lovers of those who hate Me. I need examples of the crucified life of Jesus. I need a people whose love is deeper than the hate that comes against them. Will you love as Jesus loved for My sake and for the benefit of someone who has no idea of your pain? Will you stay on the cross I give you until I remove you? Jesus stayed there for you! Now it’s your turn.”
Matt. 5:11-12 NIV
11) ”Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
12) Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
John 4:34 NIV
“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.”
John 15:12-14 NIV
12) “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
13) Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
14) You are my friends if you do what I command.”
I Cor. 13:7-8a AMP
7) Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
8a) Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]…
Compassion, which is stimulated by the spirit of mourning ever-present in the heart of Father God, is the conduit of the flow of power to heal infirmities and touch hearts. If it does not function in each of us, nothing eternal can be accomplished; only fleshly results will materialize. No wonder most of the church is powerless in so many situations.
Those who share the spirit of compassion with the Lord will not “weary in well–doing,” and will work unflaggingly until the last soul has been brought into the Kingdom of God. As Paul said, “I am again as if in birth pains until Christ is formed in you...”
When the last soul has been brought in, when all of the intended work of the Father is finished, the compassion of the Father and those who have been made like Him will be satisfied. Only then will the compassionate be comforted and cease from laboring towards that end (mourning.)
Thank You for Your example, Lord,