12/05/16 Ready and Waiting
“I’m ready if you are! I’m ready to move if you are willing to put into effect what you have been trained to do. You need to wait in My presence to gain My will before you move. Move only when I tell you to move. Move only with those I give you. Listen to My heart in all of your decisions. Seek wise counsel. Walk in love. Remember why I have called you. Focus on your calling. Wait for My presence. Anticipate miracles when you need them. Enjoy the ride; you are My agent of change!”
Exodus 17:12 AMP
But Moses’ hands were heavy and grew weary. So [the other men] took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Then Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side and one on the other side; so his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
Deut. 1:6 NIV
The Lord our God said to us at Horeb, “You have stayed long enough at this mountain.”
Exodus 33:13-16 NIV
13) “If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”
14) The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
15) Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.
16) How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth, must be whatever is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.
John 7:6-8 NIV
6) Therefore Jesus told them, “The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right.
7) The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil.
8) You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come.”
With the Lord, timing is everything. When I study the heart of God, I see Him moving at determined times with precise measures. Most of us make the mistake of receiving a direction and then running ahead of His will with our own concept of what He has told us. What happens then is a perfect crash and burn scenario.
Allow the Lord to awaken your heart to His next move in your life. Wait for His precise directions. Seek wise counsel. Move in love. The Lord has determined your path. If it is His time for you to move ahead, walk in His perfect will.
Teach me to wait, Lord,