11/16/16 Call of the Heart
“Become determined to follow My calling for you. Let nothing, I mean nothing, interfere with what you have been told to do for Me. You must understand the season in which you are living. It is the closing hours of what must come. My plans are unfolding at an increased rate. I need people whom I can trust to walk with My heart and My goals in mind, looking only to Jesus.
"If you are swayed by the invasions of the enemy, or even by immature believers, you will be unable to fulfill the reason you have been born. Shake loose from all of the dictates of mankind. Stop following their rules, regulations, and timetables. You are Mine. You have been bought with a price. Become Mine from your heart now, not your head. We have much to do. Jesus made a way - now walk in it.”
Exodus 33:13-16 NIV
13) “If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”
14) The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
15) Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.
16) How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
Luke 9:23-25 AMP
23) And He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up his cross daily and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also].
24) For whoever would preserve his life and save it will lose and destroy it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he will preserve and save it [from the penalty of eternal death].
25) For what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and ruins or forfeits (loses) himself?
God is calling His people to holiness. He is requiring the crucified life exhibited by Jesus as part of our devotion to Him. Praise without devotion is empty words set to a pretty melody. Worship without a proper, holy heart assignment is nothing more than religious games.
There is a groundswell of believers who are hearing the call of the heart of the Lord on their lives. It is deafening to those who hear it and as silent as a dog’s whistle to those who desire “business as usual” in their relationship with the Lord.
In the near future, what is required to prosper will have little to do with the ways of the world, even for those who are of the world. True prosperity will be governed by the Holy Spirit. It will be heavenly wealth given to those who have containers prepared to receive it, honor it, and share it as directed by the Father.
The price to flow in this life of Christ is high. It is the same price that was demonstrated from the manger to the cross. Abiding in absolute obedience, prospering in unselfish love, waiting as a prepared bride and bathed in the exquisite fragrance of continual communion with our heavenly Father, the remnant believer will be the true representation of Jesus to a dying world. Are you part of it?
Prepare my heart, Lord,