10/26/16 As Planned
“You realize that you are running out of time, don’t you? Because everything is quiet at present doesn’t mean that the forces of evil are not at work. They are relentless in their attempts to stifle My Word from going forth. The freedoms you have at present to proclaim the truth about Jesus will soon only be fond memories as, little by little, inroads to the enemy’s agendas are being accomplished. As My church sleeps and functions in a self-serving stupor, opposing forces to My Word are hard at work. They don’t sleep. They don’t quit. They are at war and you are planning your next social event or looking for ways to bless yourself. I have given you valuable resources and you have used them upon your own lusts.
"People need to hear what you know to tell them. You, however, are too busy using My time as if I don’t care about those who need to hear. When the darkness comes, you will be sad that you wasted the time while it was light. Turn your resources into tools to be used for My work. If you won’t focus on My work, I will remove what you have and give it to someone who will use it properly.”
Isaiah 28:9-11 NLB
9) They say, “Who does the Lordthink we are? Why does he speak to us like this? Are we little children, barely old enough to talk?
10) He tells us everything over and over again, a line at a time, in very simple words!”
11) Since they refuse to listen, God will speak to them through foreign oppressors who speak an unknown language!
If you have raced with men on foot and they have tired you out, then how can you compete with horses? And if [you take flight] in a land of peace where you feel secure, then what will you do [when you tread the tangled maze of jungle haunted by lions] in the swelling and flooding of the Jordan?"
Hag. 1:9-10 AMP
9) You looked for much [harvest], and behold, it came to little; and even when you brought that home, I blew it away. Why? says the Lord of hosts. Because of My house, which lies waste while you yourselves run each man to his own house [eager to build and adorn it].
10) Therefore the heavens above you [for your sake] withhold the dew, and the earth withholds its produce.
John 12:35 NIV
Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you.”
Nothing is going to stop the predicted plan of God from coming to pass. The New World Order, the building of the temple, the Antichrist, the mark of the beast—everything will come to pass, just as the Word says it will. As that all unfolds, the famine for the Word will become more intense and the dark forces will gain more and more control over the laws, and subsequently, over freedoms.
At present, we as Christians have the ability to build anything, do anything, and plan for anything with limitless freedoms. What is so sad is the fact that we are as if in a drunken stupor. Nothing seems to wake us up to the fact that our Father desires us to tell as many people as we can about the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ before it is too late. Ministries starve while those that have use it for themselves. We are literally saying: “No thanks; it’s all mine and anyway, I’m pretty busy, Lord.”
Forgive us, Lord,